High Boy

The highboy, also called tallboy, is a high or double chest of drawers (known technically as a chest-on-stand and a chest-on-chest, respectively). The name ‘highboy’ is derived from a corruption of the French bois (“wood”) and became common in English in the late 1600s.

Item Number: HB-101

  • Height: 75 1/4″
  • Width: 41 1/2″
  • Depth: 22″
  • Shown In: Curly Maple -Country Amber stain